You are on your way towards owning one of the most successful and fastest growing fitness franchises in the country!
Planet Fitness® is anything but your ordinary gym. With a friendlier, no–pressure version of the traditional gym, we have a business model that works! Clearly, this innovative and successful concept is the RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW.
If you want to learn more about franchise opportunities, and find out what it takes to get your own Planet Fitness gym up and running, please contact Director of Franchise Sales, Candace Couture at 603.750.0001 x102.
To open 1 club:
• Total liquid assets of all partners: $500,000
• Total net worth of all partners: $1.5 million
To develop an area(minimum of 5 clubs):
• Total liquid assets of all partners: $1.5 million
• Total net worth of all partners: $3 million
• February 2012: Planet Fitness in Baton Rouge sells 1124 memberships in one day.
• September 2011: Planet Fitness in Carolina Puerto Rico sells 6114 memberships in one month.
• January 2010: Nationwide "Dollar Down" sale produces 235,000 new memberships
• On our once-a-month Pizza Night, we give away 120,000 slices. That's more than 1.4 million slices of pizza a year.
• We hand out more than a million Tootsie Rolls every month.
*The Planet Fitness performance figures cited above were obtained by taking the 42 corporate locations that were operating for at least 12 months as of December 31, 2010, and ranking the 25th, 50th and 75th percentiles in terms of total annual revenue as published in Item 19 of our 2011 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Please see Item 19 of our FDD for more information on the corporate store percentile ranking referenced above, as well as for insight on franchised stores with 12 months of operating history as of December 31, 2010. Keep in mind that a new franchisee’s results may differ, perhaps materially, from the represented performance. There is no assurance that you will do as well.
**Industry averages are taken from Table 35 of the 2011 IHRSA Profiles of Success industry report for fitness-only clubs.