Planet Fitness will be following all rules and regulations outlined by the State Government. Please refer to your State Government Health Site for the most up to date information regarding Covid-19 restrictions.
- Planet Fitness will still be maintaining social distancing in our clubs
- No masks are required from 15 December 2021
- QR check in Is still mandatory when entering our premises.
- Vaccination is no longer required from 15 December 2021
Stay up to date on NSW State Government guidelines.
- We will still be maintaining social distancing
- No masks are required.
- QR check in app Is still mandatory when entering our premises.
- Vaccination of our staff is mandatory in this State.
- We are now an essential service in QLD.
Stay up to date on QLD State Government guidelines.
When entering any Planet Fitness club we ask you do not enter the premises if in the previous 14 days you have;
- Returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- Been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- Been in a QLD declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- Have a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
THUMBS UP TO OUR CLEAN THUMB CLUB! What you can expect from us:
- Increased hand sanitisation stations throughout the gym floor: You are required to sanitise your hands on entry into our clubs, we have provided a free standing hand sanitisation station. We have also installed these on the walls in each workout zone and in our locker rooms.
- Touchless check-in: Please check yourself in and out of the club using your keytag or digital barcode on your app, you will see directional signage is on the front desk. As always our staff are there to welcome you in and help if you need any assistance.
- Strict equipment sanitisation policy: Our yellow cleaning stations throughout the clubs now have a new TGA approved disinfectant called Viraclean, it kills COVID-19. We ask that you spray just once into the paper towel and sanitise any touchpoints. A reminder that a towel is optional, a personal choice, and it is not a cleaning tool but rather a sweat catcher.
- Our team members will be performing increased cleaning in all areas, throughout the day and night.
- Social distancing or as we like to call it, Social Fitnessing. Some pieces of cardio equipment will be temporarily out of use to create additional space. Our free weights area has been marked up to keep you in your social distancing zone. You will also notice social distancing markers around the front desk, please use if you are queuing.
How you can help keep our community safe and healthy:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water before using equipment.
- Disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Maintain physical distance between members and team members.
- Please stay home if you're not feeling well. We will be here for you when you feel better!
You’re awesome! We can't wait to see you in the club.
Planet Fitness Australia