Your health and safety is our #1 priority, and we're committed to keeping our clubs clean and safe as we know working out is essential for your physical and mental well-being. As a leader in the fitness industry, we’ve always had extremely high cleanliness and sanitization standards in place. Our employees conduct regular and thorough cleaning of all equipment, surfaces, and areas of the club and regularly complete deep cleanings. Although we cannot eliminate all risks associated with COVID-19, we've taken several additional steps to strengthen our existing cleanliness policies and procedures to help keep you and our employees safe.
Below is what you can expect when you visit your local club:
- The wellbeing of our employees and members continues to be our number one priority. Planet Fitness employees, members and guests should adhere to individual state and local mask requirements
- All employees will have completed extensive training related to our enhanced cleanliness and sanitization policies and procedures
- Increased, thorough cleaning will be conducted using disinfectant on the EPA list effective against COVID-19. This includes 20-minute walk arounds by our employees to continually clean and sanitize high-touch areas
- Increased sanitization stations will be available throughout the gym floor for member use – look for the yellow flags!
- Touchless check-in is available via the free Planet Fitness App featuring COVID-19 wellness questions. Simply download the app in advance and scan in at the front desk. In addition to a touch-less check-in experience, our app also puts the gym in your pocket with over 500 workouts at your fingertips.
- The Crowd Meter, a feature on the Planet Fitness App, that allows members to check club capacity in real-time before leaving the house.
- New signage will be placed throughout the club that highlights our sanitization and Social Fitnessing™ guidelines
- PE@PF may be temporarily modified based on local guidelines and restrictions. You can sign up for a session on the Planet Fitness App. Check your local club for more details.
- Additional information about operating hours or other local guidelines that may apply can be found on your club page.
Finally, be sure to also checkout this VIDEO on how we are keeping our members and employees healthy and safe.