The Planet Fitness Londonderry Joey Logano Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Planet Fitness Londonderry Joey Logano Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 4:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 8, 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on July 16, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents, residing in New Hampshire, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and reside within a 50 mile radius of the Londonderry, New Hampshire Planet Fitness club location (the “Club”) located at 4 Orchard View Dr, Londonderry, NH 03053. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of Planet Fitness Assetco LLC (“Sponsor”), Planet Fitness, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside of New Hampshire and where prohibited by law.
- How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you (the “Entrant”) may enter in one of the following two (2) ways. (1) You may enter by visiting the Club and joining the Club (“On-Site Join”) to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. (2) Non-members of Planet Fitness and those who do not wish to join the Club who meet the eligibility may enter by visiting the eligible Club and providing his/her driver’s license and/or state issued identification card to a Planet Fitness employee at the check-in desk in order to enter his/her contact information and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Alternate Entry Method”). The On-Site Join and Alternate Entry Method will herein be referred to as an “Entry”. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person per day, during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of Entry. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry/Entrant is eligible. Any Entry not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (2): Two (2) tickets to the New Hampshire Motor Speedway race on July 18, 2021 (the “Race”). The ARV of the Grand Prizes are $150 each. Transportation to/from the Race is not included with prize. First Prize (2): A 10-minute private meet & greet with Nascar Champion, Joey Logano (the “Meet & Greet”). There is no ARV associated with the First Prizes.
Prizes must be used on date/time specified or prize will be forfeited. Seat assignments are Sponsor-specified. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with the Official Rules, then that potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Winners and guests may need to follow any COVID-19 protocols, including passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entry into the Race.Grand Prize Race tickets will be fulfilled via email prior to the Race. In the event the Race is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. In the event the Meet & Greet is unable to take place for any reason, the First Prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation.In the event any Prize winner and/or guest engage(s) in behavior during the Race or Meet & Greet, as applicable, that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Prize, and send that Prize winner and/or guest home or cancel the Meet & Greet (at winner/guest’s own expense) with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to Prize winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in that Prize winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of any [and/or all] prize[s]). In the event any Prize winner or guest engage(s) in behavior during the Race or Meet & Green that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects that Prize winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Prize winner or guest as a result of such conduct. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR THE NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE PRIZE WINNERS’ OR GUESTS’ ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
- Random Drawing/Winner Notification/Odds of Winning: There will be a random drawing conducted from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, in order to determine two (2) Grand Prize winners and two (2) First Prize winners. The drawing will be conducted on or about July 17, 2021 by the Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes drawing. No information regarding Entries will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The potential winners will be notified via email/phone of the prize that he or she won. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting.
- General Rules: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winners’ names, likenesses and Entries for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting a prize and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, including the New Hampshire Motor Speedway from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. In the event of a dispute as to any On-Site Join Entry, the authorized account holder of the Planet Fitness Member I.D. used or the authorized account holder of the email address used to complete the Alternate Entry Method will be deemed to be the Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries prior to cancellation.
- Disputes: Entrants/winners agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in the state of New Hampshire; Entrants/winners submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the state of New Hampshire for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winners or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New Hampshire, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of New York, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New Hampshire.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after July 18, 2021, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by August 18, 2021 to The PF Londonderry Joe Logano – Winners, 4 Liberty Lane West, Hampton, NH 03842.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Planet Fitness Assetco LLC, 4 Liberty Lane West, Hampton, NH 03842.